Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Well, I've been a slacker on this blog lately! I got very discouraged with lack of sales on my Etsy shop and kind of gave up. I kept creating items, because it is my passion, but my listings all expired and the business side of things just didn't appeal as much, and I let things fall apart. But I'm back and I'm more determined than ever!

This time, I have true motivation! In May, we found out we're expecting our first child in January- 1/11/11 to be exact! And, as I've always hoped to stay home for at least a couple of years with our children, my Etsy shop is something that can bring in a little extra income while I stay home to take care of my family.

So, I'm here and determined to stay. Let me know if you have any ideas for what you'd like to see!

No comments:

Post a Comment